Re: camlimages

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:16:06 +0100  Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
wrote:

>SZ > The projects seems to be interesting, I can adopt the package but:
>SZ > 1) we have to know how large is the audience of the package

I understand your concern but one can answer that if we are making
OCaml/Debian packages it is exactly to give more audience to such starting
work ... right ? ;-)

And since it is very easy to make this package, this is not a great
cost.

Cheers

--
# mailto:Georges.Mariano@inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59