camlimages

Hi everyone,

http://pauillac.inria.fr/camlimages/

I just created the camlimages package but it was just
"for fun", I do not intend to take it's responsability
(in the Debian's meaning).

Everything is available here :
http://www3.inrets.fr/estas/mariano/MyDebian/Packages/Available/camlimages/

If someone is interested in adopting this stuff, there's no problem...
Just download it and send an "official" ITP on the appropriate list(s?)

* lintian does not complain about anything
	(this does not mean that the package is perfect ;-)
* of course, it's not signed

TODO :
	- the license is not clearly specified
	I also just contacted one of the authors and I'm waiting
	an answer

Cheers

--
# mailto:Georges.Mariano@inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59