Re: Lablgtk for woody?

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 01:19:30PM +0100, georges mariano wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:00:00 +0200  Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za>
> wrote:
>

> There is something strange ...
> I used to backport few packages from woody to potato...
> i.e pointing to a woody deb-src source (namely ftp.de.debian.org)
> which used to be very good (network bandwith)
>
> but today (and a few days ago...)
> apt-get source -b lablgtk => E: Unable to find a source package for
> lablgtk
>
> and more surprising ...
> apt-get source -b ocaml =>
> Get:1 http://ftp.de.debian.org woody/main ocaml 3.01-6.1 (dsc) [626B]
>                                                 ????????
>
> while I already have lablgtk1.2 and ocaml 3.02 on my disk, which means
> that these (sources)packages   were in woody at least one day ;-)
>
> Don't know exactly what's going on ... (may be just
> "internet"/mirroring problems)
> ??

No, they are not in woody, but are in unstable, and don't migrate because the
build dameon messed up the builds on sparc and arm, i will correct this nextly

But add versioned build dependencies, sorry for you, but i don't want this
kind of horror hapening again (i guess the build daemon built lablgl with
ocaml 3.01, then built and installed ocaml 3.02 and then tried to build
lablgtk which depends on lablgl, but due to .cmi incompatibilities was not
able to do it.)