Re: debhelper / findlib /compatibility level

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 06:16:30PM +0200, Georges Mariano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> due to the compatibility level in findlib's debian/rule wich is set to
> 3, compiling findlib for potato fails... :-(

Georges, I maintain the ocaml-findlib package and the comptibility level
is set to 2 since 10 Apr 2001, from the last changelog:

  * DH_COMPAT = 2 for backward compatibility with potato

BTW, to answer at your question there are difference in the behaviour of
debhelper 3.x, but I have done the package so that it can be built on
potato (cause a very large slice of my package audience use potato :-)

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
	                - Information wants to be Open -