Re: IT remove m68k arch from ocaml-findlib

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 10:38:19AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> There exists a problem on m68k architecture for findlib, it does not
> work properly when it's used with "install" parameter, so no package
> which use it to install can be build on m68k arch (see bug 96254).
> Gerd tell me that he can't debug the problem on m68k and no one on the
> m68k related MLs offer help to solve the problem.
>
> So I want remove m68k architecture from the available architectures for
> ocaml-findlib, but I want know your opinions about this ...

Wait still some weeks before doing this, i may find time to get my m68k/ppc
box out, do a clean upgrade on it (it has an early slink system on it i think)
and go looking for the problem. Maybe i can even manage a online session with
Gerd or something such if needed.