Re: status of ocaml-programming.de packaging

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 10:13:45PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > base64      *not yet packed* as standalone, but partial in netstring
> > cgi         *not yet packed* as standalone, but partial in netstring
>
> Why not include them in the netstring package ?

I'am confused about this two package: seems that are included in
netstring (as ocamlfind report when you install netstring), but them
also exists as a standalone module at www.ocaml-programming.de ....

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"