Re: ocaml documentation : the info files ??

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 02:48:35PM +0200, Georges Mariano wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > What about installing the Ocaml info files into the emacs manual
> > system ?? (the 'dir' file)
>
> did you try :
>
> info ocaml
>
> It should give you access to the ocaml info pages, or are you talking about
> something else ?

Well, in fact I didn't really try (shame on me) ...
Since 'info ocaml' works I supposed that info files are also readable
from emacs (Help/Manuals/Browse Manuals with Info)...

BUT
the good point is that *there is* an Ocaml item in the programming
section
* Ocaml: (ocaml).          The Objective Caml system release 3.00
Documentation
                             and user's manual

good...

the bad point is that may be there are some (tiny) bugs in Ocaml info
files
[this was nor the subject, nor the intention of my previsious mail
...!!]

it seems to me that the corresponding info pages do not respond
correctly
under emacs ...
'u' for up (does not respond correctly, at least when trying to coming
back from first ocaml info page to the 'dir' info menu)

next end previous items (on the top of the pages) are not green
highlited under the mouse
cursor...(but they work when clicking...)

Do not why, may be this is due to info file generation (since the
Ocaml documentation is now processed by HeVeA, I suppose that info
files are also generated this way ??)
May be an 'info from HeVeA problem' ??

Cheers
--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59