ocamlexc (was: ocaml-tools ?)

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 03:33:30PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Hello, ...
>
> What about integrating ocamlexc
> (http://pauillac.inria.fr/caml/ocamlexc/ocamlexc.htm) into the ocaml-tools
> package, or does it need a package of its own ?

Yes, could be interesting. I think it is large enough to have its own
package.

There is no licence, I will contact the authors about this. Another
problem is of course ocamltk, as some of you have already pointed
out. Sven, could you resume maintenance of this package?

On the other hand if ocamltk is non-free then camlexc must be
nonfree, too.

-Ralf.