Re: note on "Debian's next freeze"

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> That said, nor lablgl nor lablgtk have been built for more than a few arches,
> and are also not in testing.

Waiting and waiting and ... this is exactly what is boring with Debian
;-)

My suggestion to have an apt-gettable zone may be used to broadcast
and test more
quickly the packages as soon as they are available...
(apt-get / and more likely apt-get source -b)

> Also, for the ocaml HOWTO, please build all your ocaml related packages (at
> least those that have bytecode or are libraries) with the following depends :
>
> Depends: ocaml (>= 3.01), ocaml (<< 3.02), ...
>
> (maybe we could even teach dh_shlibdeps to add this automatically, don't know)

sure, but I don't know too...

> BTW, how do you make a repository apt-gettable ?
oups, I was thinking that *you* know something like that ... well,
let's dive into TFM.

> BTW2, incoming is accesible at : http://incoming.debian.org/, altought not
> apt-gettable, i think.
:-(
(but it's another reason to have an unoffical apt-get'able zone ;-)

--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59