Re: building findlib on potato

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 04:55:23PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > I need some advice to find a solution **while keeping close to
> > potato's nature**

> Read the thread started by stefano on debain-mentors, it speaks about exactly
> that.
>
> i think changing DH_COMPAT to 2 will fix it (well maybe, didn't try).

IIRC, you also have to change dh_installman to dh_installmanpages in
debian/rules file.

The next package release will be backward compatible with potato.
Note that ocaml-netstring and ocaml-pxp are backward compatible with
potato.

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"