note on "Debian's next freeze"

Hi OcamlDebianers,

I agree with Sven when he "said" that we have to take into account
that the next freeze is coming soon...

And it's interesting to state what this implies to OcamlDebian tasks
"scheduling"...
May be Sven has his own idea ... ;-)

Just a suggestion :
we have several points where ocaml debian packages are available

ftp://lambda.u-strasbg.fr/debian/

http://www3.inrets.fr/user/mariano/OCamlDebian/potato/
						[only potato]
http://CariStudenti.CS.UniBO.IT/~zacchiro/debian/

and may be others ???

It would be practical to sort a little more the things that are
available, and
to put them in an apt-get'able zone which may act as a "simulation" of
the Debian site

with some help (since I don't know exactly how to proceed except that
I have to use scan-packages) I can try to do so somewhere under
http://www3.inrets.fr/user/mariano/OCamlDebian/
*BUT*
since I guess that www3.inrets.fr may be rather slow (compared to
others ...), this can be done elsewhere by someone else ...

??

Cheers

--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59