Re: ocaml-tools ?

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> Hello, ...
>
> What about integrating ocamlexc
> (http://pauillac.inria.fr/caml/ocamlexc/ocamlexc.htm) into the ocaml-tools
> package, or does it need a package of its own ?
why not ?? if it is useful for developers
(and having it in Debian is a good way for me to try it ;-)

> Any hint about it, but since it depends on ocamltk,
hmmm, what's the current status of ocamltk ??
I mean as a Debian package ?? You know that we have problems (related
with tk) while trying to compile it ... and it is an orpheaned package
!?

> maybe a ocaml-xtools would be welcome here ?

or something like ocaml-dev-task (installing ocaml-tools, ocamlexc,
...)
or task-ocaml-dev, I don't if there is a policy here...

[since we may say that ocaml-tools stands for ocaml-tinytools ;-) ?? ]

--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59