Re: Problems building OCaml-3.01: Tk not found

> may be a question of shell ?? (just a clue and yes, it's very strange
> ;-)

 No. It was that I didn't forced the 8.3 version when building "by hand".

> we have to investigate why ./configure can't find the requested files
> anymore ...

 Simply because the parameters passed to configure have the highest
 precedence. The point is why passing them instead of relying on
 configure itself?

					Cheers,
 					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot