Re: ocamldebian for potato

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 12:51:49PM +0200, Georges Mariano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I'm installing a potato Debian box, I wonder if it is really
> needed to rebuild ocaml Debian packages for potato ?

I would recompile, potato is really ages old, frozen more than a year ago, and
the current packages will have problem with :

  * the libc6 dependency, maybe. (>=2.2.1-2)
  * the Xlibs dependency (>= 4.0.1-11)
  * tcl/tk : (>= 8.3.2) and (>= 8.3.0) (not sure though)
  * i don't know if libncurses5-dev is in potato.

> If yes, I just can try to recompile and put them somewhere where
> people can reach them ...

That would be nice ...

> May be this is already done somewhere ??

Don't know, for me potato is dead, am only using unstable.