[gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de: Re: status of ocamlfindlib]

----- Forwarded message from Gerd Stolpmann <gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de> -----

From: Gerd Stolpmann <gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de>
To: Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@CS.UniBO.IT>
Subject: Re: status of ocamlfindlib
Cc: debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>Hi Gerd,
>  sorry of disturb you again, but we (I and the debian-ocaml-maint guys)
>need feedback on the status of the development of ocamlfindlib.
>I only need to know if I have to package into debian system the last
>version you sent me of ocamlfindlib or if I have to wait for a new
>release coming soon.

I have a bug report for the current version, and I want to fix it first.
Nothing serious, only a missing chmod.

Gerd
Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
Viktoriastr. 100
64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
Germany

----- End forwarded message -----

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"