emacs dependency ...

Hello, ...

i guess the emacsen build dependency can be removed from the ocmal package,
since it was used to build the .elc files, which are just removed afterward,
since they get build at package installation time now.

I will also change the emacs/Makefile to not build them anymore, which is more
efficient.

Ralf, you that did look at the meacs stuff, what do you think of it ?

I will also need to add a emacs dependency, or maybe only a suggest ?

What will happen with the emacsen-install stuff if no emacs is installed ?
will it just bomb, or get build correctly later when the user installs some
emacs on his system ?