.configure and Makefile.in

Hello everyone,

Don't know exactly if (and how) the following stuff may help debian-ocaml
packagers ...

Yesterday, I had the opportunity (and the great pleasure) to talk with Ralf
Treinen and Jean-Christophe Filliatre. The former is a (well known ;-)
debian-ocaml packager, the latter may be considered as an upstream
developper (bibtex2html, ocamlweb and much more... ).

Jean-Christophe told me about .configure and Makefile.in stuff dedicated to
ocaml software building...
Since ".configure ; make ; make install" seems to be the better way for
debian packaging, here it is :
http://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/ftp/ocaml/misc/

Hope this may help someone...

PS : May be it is also interesting to "compare" with OcamlMake rules ??
http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~markus/ocaml_sources/ocaml_make-2.2-8/

--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Elisee Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59