Re: debian packaging of findlib

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:54:51AM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 01:02:38PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:10:11AM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > > What do you (all) think of it ?
> >
> > OK, I now agree with you:
> > all modules will be installed in the dir /usr/lib/ocaml/<package_dir>.
> > If module use findlib, that dir will also contain a META file, if the
> > module does not use findlib, there not exists a META file: we write them
> > (with the aid of Gerd :))) and send it to the upstream author imploring
> > him to include it in the upstream version.
> >
> > Do you agree ?
>
> Ok, for now, i still would have liked more a separate directory for
> meta-files, but then, let's do with what we have.

OK, we reach an agreement point.

Gerd, when we can have the configuration file (in /etc) and the cmd line
parameter to set the installation dir ?
Of course, I (we ?) are available to support you in this additions.

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zacchiro@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"