Re: debian packaging of findlib

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:14:15AM +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > Yes, all. I know only a few modules by other authors using findlib, too:
> > wlex, xpath, ocamlnet, HereDoc.
>
> Yes, and that is the problem right now, there are also a lot of stuff which
> don't support it yet. What do you do about them when you need them ? produce
> the META file yourself, or use them in the traditional way ?

I simple follow the usual procedure: initially I write the META file,
then I send to the upstream author the META file asking him to include
this file in his module.

Is very simple.

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zacchiro@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"