xstr e netclient deb packages

Does anyone whish to package netclient and xstr modules for debian ?

If nobody is working on that pkgs, I can build .deb for that modules and
pass them to somebody (Sven ?) for uploading in debian distribution.
Tell me if I someone is already working on this ...

BTW, many ocaml modules use "ocamlfind" in "install" target in Makefile.
For debianization, may I modify Makefile using "cp" instead of
"ocamlfind" or exists some other method (e.g. undocumented parameters
for ocamlfind or so ...) ?

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zacchiro@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"