Re: OCAMLWEB

Hi everyone,

Ralf Treinen wrote:

> Georges Mariano has made a debian package of ocamlweb:
>
> http://www3.inrets.fr/Public/ESTAS/Mariano.Georges/MyWeb/MyDebian/

yes, there is an experimental package for OcamlWeb,
experimental in the sense it is not official but I use
it everyday ;-)

http://www3.inrets.fr/Public/ESTAS/Mariano.Georges/MyDebian/debian/ocamlweb/

(yes, have to switch to release 0.8, not difficult ...)

> Georges is not a maintainer but he is being sponsored. Maybe you should
> ask him about the package.
I'm not a maintainer and at first glance, it's seems to be very painfull...
since I have not very much time to build packages, I do not have time to
wait months to be in the new maintainers queue, and again to wait weeks
in the incoming and so on...
May be there are good reasons for such waste of time, but I'm not
interested
to get into such long process...
*BUT*
If someone can start from my little job and support interesting packages,
(check and sign them), I have no objection... this is why I'm making
unsigned packages...
I'm just interested in *working* packages not official ones...

Cheers...