RE: ITP: GeneWeb (and status on others)

> Brent Fulgham wrote:
>
> > efuns -- Emacs editor
> > gwml -- X Window Manager
> > libxlib-ocaml -- X Windows interface library used by
> >     Efuns and GwML.
>
> compiling with Ocaml3.00 ???

Yes -- Fabrice updated the 0.17 release to work with
Ocaml3.

The only thing keeping me from uploading is that I haven't
gotten the Debian menu parsing to work quite right.  I.e.,
the GwML menus don't properly update to show the installed
Debian software.

Unfortunately I won't be able to work on this after today
for about a week.  I think I'll go ahead and upload what
I have, since Efuns and libxlib-ocaml both work properly.
GwML even works, you just have to create your own menu
file to get anything besides the defaults.

-Brent