/usr/lib/caml and /usr/lib/ocaml

Hello,

testing ocamlmake (last release) leads to testing camlidl (installation) ...

it appears that /usr/lib/caml may be used in some ocaml stuff installations...

as a first step I created /usr/lib/caml... re-install camlidl, then every thing
works...

as a second step, I start thinking ... (yes, one step too late ;-)

as a third step it appears to me that symlinking /usr/lib/caml to
an already existing /usr/lib/ocaml may be a solution since new/recent
ocaml stuff may assume that everything is in /usr/lib/ocaml (and IDL stuff
too !!!)

your opinion ???