mySociety Developers Meeting in London

Hello,

Especially if you're in the UK, you might remember a year ago new
charity mySociety (http://www.mysociety.org) appearing.  We build
internet projects which have strong, real world benefits, and which do
so at very low cost per person served.

We've got our first significant funding, and are building five
websites (Give It Away, Pledge Bank, Fax Your Representative, Not
Apathetic and Your Constituency Mailing List).  Next Thursday, there's
an opportunity for you to find out what we're up to and get involved.

You are invited to an event for potential volunteers interested in
mySociety, Public Whip (http://www.publicwhip.org.uk) and
TheyWorkForYou (http://www.theyworkforyou.com).  mySociety is hosting
this three-way event because of the close overlaps between our areas
of interest, and of the development communities.

The event is on the 28th October upstairs at the Old Queen's Head,
Essex Road, Islington, London.

Nearest tube is Angel, and the obligatory map link is:
http://snipurl.com/9lt1

mySociety will stick some cash behind the bar, and hopefully we can
have as great and productive an evening as we did this time last year
when about a hundred people gathered to help decide the mySociety
launch projects.

The purpose is to meet with people who are interested in helping with
or using any of these projects, and to chat about all the many
exciting possibilities that lie in front of us. Development is now
well underway at mySociety, and continues apace at both Public Whip
and TheyWorkForYou.

Please note - there is limited space in this room, so you must let us
know you'll be there, otherwise we might not be able to let you in.
email your interest to october@mysociety.org

Look forward to seeing you there,

Francis