Re: About to ITP Comas - it can make a good addition for Debian-NP

I think first that what should happen is that the program should be packaged as a normal debian package, then i can be considered for inclusion in to Debian Non-Profit.

Given that Gunnar didn't give any url's i searched around and I think the program he's referring to is online here: http://wiki.consol.org.mx/comas

Reading both the english and spanish pages it doesn't look to me like program is ready or maybe even works yet. There is cvs access but not even a tarball yet.

-evan

ps, i'm not sure trying the idea of COMAS to put all logic in postgres stored procedures is such a great idea.