Debian at Conferences in Austria and Brazil

The Debian Project                         http://www.debian.org/events/
Debian at Conferences in Austria and Brazil            events@debian.org
May 31st, 2003                  http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20030530

Debian Project at Conferences in Austria and Brazil

Two exhibitions and conferences that cover Free Software and GNU/Linux
are taking place during the next couple of days.  The Debian project
has been invited to participate in them with various means.

June 5th - 7th       2nd LinuxWochen
                     Vienna, Austria
                     http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0605-linuxwochen

       The Debian project will participate in the Vienna event of the
       LinuxWochen roadshow with a booth run by Gerfried Fuchs.  He is
       also organizing a keysigning party and will give a talk about
       the first steps after Debian has been installed freshly on a
       machine.

June 5th - 7th       International Free Software Convention
                     Porto Alegre, Brazil
                     http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0605-softwarelivre

       Almost all Brazilian Debian Developers and members of the
       Debian-BR project will meet at this convention.  Bdale Garbee
       and Wichert Akkerman will also deliver a talk.

We invite all interested people in these areas to attend one of these
conferences, meet Debian developers and users, exchange GnuPG
fingerprints, discuss various topics on Debian and Free Software, and
otherwise participate in our vibrant community.