Debian Project at Conferences in Italy and Austria

The Debian Project                         http://www.debian.org/events/
Debian at Conferences in Italy and Austria             events@debian.org
May 5th, 2003                   http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20030505

Debian Project at Conferences in Italy and Austria

Two exhibitions and conferences that cover Free Software and GNU/Linux
are taking place during the next couple of days.  The Debian project
has been invited to participate in them with various means.

May 9th - 10th       IFIT 2003
                     Innsbruck, Austria
                     http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0509-ifit

        The Debian Project will maintain a booth in the info lounge.
        Martin 'Joey' Schulze will also deliver two talks covering
        "community-based development using Debian as example" and "the
        future of free IT in the society".  Daniel 'con-fuse'
        K. Gebhart will also organise a keysigning party right after a
        talk about GnuPG given by Martin 'maxx' Würtele.

May 9th - 11th       Webb.it 2003
                     Padova, Italy
                     http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0509-webbit

        Debian will be present with a booth in the Free Software
        Island.  Additionally Debian developers and enthusiasts will
        help install Debian GNU/Linux on visitors' machines.

We invite all interested people in these areas to attend one of these
conferences, meet Debian developers and users, exchange GnuPG
fingerprints, discuss various topics on Debian and Free Software, and
otherwise participate in our vibrant community.