VA's 2200 server with Debian wins Linux Journal Editors' Award

Debian Project                                    http://www.debian.org/
VA server with Debian wins LJ Editors' Award            press@debian.org
November 20, 2000

VA Linux Systems has won the 2000 Linux Journal Editors' Choice award for
'Best Web Server' with its VA Linux 2200 server running Debian GNU/Linux.
More information on the award can be found under the following URLs:

<http://www2.linuxjournal.com/advertising/Press/2000ec_winners.html>
<http://www.valinux.com/about/lj_award.html>

>> Contributing

  If you see articles, book reviews, or any other Debian related material
online, please drop <press@debian.org> a mail and let us know so that we can
post it to our mailing lists and keep our users informed.  Debian related
commercial advertisements are also welcome and are posted to the
debian-commercial mailing list.

--
Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner@debian.org
Debian Press Team                       Press:  press@debian.org