IBM and Alcôve Partner for Debian GNU/Linux Support Services

Debian Project
http://www.debian.org/
IBM and Alcôve Partner for Debian GNU/Linux Support Services
April 8, 2000

>> News

LinuxPR <http://linuxpr.com> has posted a press release from Alcôve about
IBM and Alcôve partnering for Debian GNU/Linux support services.  This
allows the IBM Global Services "Linux Support Line" to also support calls
related to Debian GNU/Linux software installation, operation and utilization.

More details can be found in the press release at <http://linuxpr.com/release
s/1596.html>.

>> Contributing

  If you see articles, book reviews, or any other Debian related material
online, please drop <press@debian.org> a mail and let us know so that we can
post it to our mailing lists and keep our users informed.  Debian related
commercial advertisements are also welcome and are posted to the
debian-commercial mailing list.

--
Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner@debian.org
Debian Press Team                       Press:  press@debian.org