Re: Dato Simó: Declaration of intent to become a DD, upl.

¡hola dato!

On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 11:27:14AM -0000, Dato Simó (via nm.debian.org) wrote:
> I, Dato, Debian Developer emeritus since 2020-05-25, would like to
> apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Developer, uploading.
>
> My main initial focus would be maintaining a series of updated packages
> for buster-backports. In regards to this, I've already performed this
> for several of them in a work-related context, and uploaded to private
> repositories, as well as Ubuntu PPAs (see, for example, SQLAlchemy 1.4
> backports at https://launchpad.net/~dato/+archive/ubuntu/sqlalchemy).
>
> I would love to see this contribution back in Debian proper, in coordination
> with existing maintainers—taking care of their maintenance throughout buster’s
> life-cycle.
>
> Finally, I was an AM (very briefly) in the past, and this is non-coding
> contribution I toy with picking up again at some point in the future,
> perhaps next year once I'm up to date again with current policies.

yay yay yay! that's all great news for Debian! i'm very glad to see you back,
wishing you lots of fun and success with your plans! :)

> Many thanks in advance.

welcome back!

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

"There's no glory in prevention." (Christian Drosten)