Re: DM application of Abhijith PA

On Friday 01 July 2016 08:32 PM, Abhijith PA wrote:
> Greetings,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages
> 	*  cortina,
> 	*  patool,
> 	*  httping.
>
> Nowadays  most of my work in Debian is inside the pkg-ruby-extras
> team, where I co-maintain the packages
> 	*  ruby-email-reply-parser,
> 	*  ruby-fakeredis,
> 	*  ruby-letter-opener,
> 	*  ruby-mail-room,
> 	*  ruby-state-machines,
> 	*  ruby-state-machines-activerecord,
> 	*  ruby-tdiff
>
> My QA page:
> <URL:https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=abhijith@openmailbox.org>
>
> My GnuPG key ED9C28EF is signed by the Debian Developer:
>  - Praveen Arimbrathodiyil
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
> Thanks for your attention.

I believe that Abhijith PA has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, because I have worked with him in pkg-ruby-extras team and I
have sponsored some of his packages. He is responsive to feedback and
quick to learn.

Thanks,
Praveen.