Re: DM application of Jens Reyer

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 Jens Reyer wrote:
> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co-maintain the packages wine and wine-development
> (contributing to the main packaging and doing backports of them
> including the build-deps khronos-api and unicode-data).

I too apologize for the delay.

Jens has done really great work as a comaintainer of the wine
packages for nearly a year now, and has been involved with bug triage
and fixing for almost two years now.  His interactions have always
been very friendly, helpful, and require very little review anymore.
He has also been fixing bugs in wine's dependencies lately.

He added WoW64 support to the package, which was quite tricky, and
he has been very active with upstream too, continually working to
reduce the debian diff.

Maybe most importantly he created the first wine backports, which
had been asked for ad nauseum for years, but due to the fequency of
upstream releases, no one else but Jens has been willing to do it.

He should be a DM!

Best wishes,
Mike