Re: DM application of Jerome BENOIT

Dear all,

i want to throw in my bit for Jerome - I have worked with him
within the Debian TeX Team for some years already, and he has
been always very diligent maintainer. As a sponsor for his
packages I never felt that there was actually the need to
go for a detailed check, as his packaging abilities are excellent.

I fully support his application to become Debian Maintainer.

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13