Re: DM application of Enrico Rossi

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 02:24:43PM +0100, Enrico Rossi wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages debtags.
> My GnuPG key F2133176 is signed by the Debian Developer Enrico Zini and
> others.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
> Thanks for your attention.

I believe that Enrico Rossi has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages, and I see him as both a competent and a responsible
person.

I support his application to become a Debian maintainer, because he has
been helping with maintenance of debtags for long enough that I trust
him to continue doing so just fine without my supervision.

Enrico Zini

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>