DM application of Johan Van de Wauw

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain on package libharu in collab-maint, and i
co-maintain different packages in Debian GIS:
avce00, fiona, geolinks, libhdf4,node-rbush, owslib,python-affine,
python-cligj, python-descartes,python-geojson, python-snuggs, rasterio,
pycsw and saga.

My GnuPG key <A33358C5> [Fingerprint: CC1C A34C 24B7 CBD0 507C  1864
E5F4 51C2 A333 58C5] is signed by the Debian Developers David Moreno
and Xavier Lüthi.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,
Johan