Re: DM application of Roland Fehrenbacher

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:24:42 +0100, Roland Fehrenbacher wrote:
> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package relion and I co‐maintain the package
> bambamc.
>
> My GnuPG key 5B812EC1 is signed by the Debian Developers
>
> Steffen Moeller <moeller@debian.org>
> Olivier Sallou <osallou@debian.org>
> Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

I'm supporting this application.  Roland is a member of the Debian Med
team and has successfully packaged some packages in the team.  I learned
to know Roland at the Debian Med sprint in January this year in St.
Malo where I signed his key (as he said above).  I'd be very happy if
Roland would become a DM and I'm supporting his intent fully.

Kind regards

       Andreas.