DM application of Balasankar C

Hi,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently most of my work in Debian is inside the pkg-ruby-extras team,
where I co-maintain the packages
	*  ruby-actionpack-page-caching
	*  ruby-crass
	*  ruby-cssmin
	*  ruby-d3-rails
	*  ruby-default-value-for
	*  ruby-ejs
	*  ruby-fog-voxel
	*  ruby-fog-xml
	*  ruby-haml-rails
	*  ruby-ice-cube
	*  ruby-notifier
	*  ruby-redis-activesupport
	*  ruby-redis-rack
	*  ruby-redis-store
	*  ruby-responders
	*  ruby-sidetiq
	*  ruby-version-sorter
	*  ruby-rails-i18n

and inside the Debian-IN team where I co-maintain the package
	*  fonts-aksharyogini2

I am currently working on packaging different ruby gems that are
dependencies of the packages 'diaspora' (a decentralized social
network). and 'gitlab' (git project/repository hosting management
software)

My QA page:
<URL:https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=balasankarc%40autistici.org>

My GnuPG key 2E6B7171 is signed by the Debian Developer Praveen
Arimbrathodiyil.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

- --
Regards
Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in