Re: DM application of Nigel Kukard

Am Samstag, den 22.11.2014, 11:07 +0000 schrieb Nigel Kukard:
> Hi,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I am the upstream developer and maintainer of the
> packages awit-dbackup, cputool, ppp-gatekeeper, postfix-policyd. I
> am also maintainer of sql-ledger (adopted). ref [1].
>
> My GnuPG key 0x1CA9D02E is signed by the Debian Developer Stefano
> Rivera with key 0xCD92D072. I look forward to becoming a Debian
> Maintainer and being a valuable member of the Debian community.
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> (I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me. Thanks!)
>
> 1: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=nkukard@lbsd.net
>
> Regards
> Nigel Kukard

Hi Nigel,

great to see your mail!

I had the honor to sponsor a few of Nigel packages and those were all
just perfect. It was very pleasant to work with him, socially and
technically, and also he brings a ton experience from maintaining
packages for Redhat.

packages. I support his application to become a Debian maintainer.

Thanks, tobi

PS: Nigel indicated already that DM is only the first step -- he
indicated he will go for a DD career, which I'm already looking forward
to!