Re: DM application of Fabian Greffrath

Quoting Fabian Greffrath (fabian@greffrath.com):
> Hi there,
>
> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> [Dear CC'ed DDs: I have worked together with you in the recent past, we
> have exchanged some mails and you sponsored my packages. I hope you
> believe that I would be a good Debian Maintainer and would highly
> appreciate if you could support my application by posting a statement to
> debian-newmaint.]

I hereby fully support Fabian's application as DM. I worked with him
as part of the pkg-fonts team and always found his work as very
precise and careful. I usually nearly blindly sponsor the packages he
prepares, for months and we never had any bad surprise.

He participates actively to the pkg-fonts team, not only interested in
the packages he actively maintains...and he even fixed or pointed
enhancements to do in my own packaging work.

I fully think he would make a great DM (and even more if he feels motivated).