Re: DM Application of Andreas Moog

On 25/10/14 12:42 PM, Andreas Moog wrote:
> Hello there,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages nzbget, libpar2, libbinio, elycharts.js,
> trophy and pauker.
>
> My GnuPG key 61F3442674DE6624 is signed by the Debian Developer
> Patrick Matthäi.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
> Thanks for your attention.

I would also like to advocate Andreas for DM.

I've sponsored a few of his packages (trophy, pdfcube, libbinio) in
addition to some NMUs (commando, xindy), and I believe that Andreas is
technically competent and capable of maintaining packages on his own.
Also, he gets bonus points in my book for taking the initiative to fix
RC bugs (via sponsored NMUs) in other packages, and I hope that he
continues to do so especially since we're about to freeze. :)

Regards,
Vincent