Re: DM application of Jordan Justen

On Fri, Apr 18 2014, Jordan Justen <jljusten@gmail.com> wrote:
> I developed debian packaging for the waffle project, which is
> currently in the ITP phase (#734643). I'm working with Carl Worth to
> upload the package for debian.
>
> Aside from debian, I participate in the Mesa, Piglit, Waffle and
> EDK II open source projects.

I've worked closely with Jordan for the past two or three years (at the
same employer), working together on upstream software development, (mesa
and waffle). I've always been impressed with his attention to detail and
desire to get things right.

More recently, I've sponsored the uploads of the libwaffle and piglit
packages that Jordan has put together. He's done a fine job with those
packages, (through several package revisions), responding quickly to
every suggestion I've made for improvement, (and even taught me a thing
or two about best practices as he has studied the Debian documentation).

I believe Jordan will make a positive contribution to Debian and as
such, I happily advocate his application.

-Carl