Re: DM application of Kouhei Maeda

Hi list,

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 17:08:07 +0900
Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net> wrote:

 Here's my advocate.

 Kouhei knows Debian packaging (especially python) and around it,
 and make good use of it for his daily job. You can see part of it
 at his blog: http://d.palmtb.net/

 And he is working for Japanese local Debian community, Debian JP, as
 active member. Also he helps to hold monthly Debian meeting in Tokyo
 as a staff.

 He knows about Debian enough, has good "give back to upstream" attitude
 and surely his technical skill is great (probably better than me :)

 I'm happy if he would be Debian Maintainer and put and maintain more
 packages in Debian.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org