Re: DM application of Sebastien Badia

On Sat, Apr 05, 2014 at 10:37:40AM +0200, Sebastien Badia wrote:
> Hi all,
Hi all,

> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I convinced Sebastien Badia has a lot of the skills needed to be a good
Debian Maintainer, this including the technical knowledge, the social skills
and the seriousness.

I had the opportunity to work with Sebastien and upload some of his
packages. His work is clean and he is always responsive and willing to
access review to improve the package global quality.

I think Sebastien Badia will be a good Debian Maintainer. I also hope we
will become a Debian Developer in the future.

Best regards,
--
    Gonéri Le Bouder