DM application of Sebastien Badia

Hi all,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines, and the
Debian Machine Usage Policies and agree with all of them.

Currently, I help maintain some packages¹ and I'm a member to the ruby-pkg team.
In the past I've helped Lucas on the work on cloud-scripts² (for the migration
from Grid5000 to amazon).

In the future I want to be more involved in the ruby team (and maybe puppet
also).

My new GnuPG key 14A452D8 is signed by two DD. (and my old/revoked 2EAFF1F7 DSA
2048 bit by 5 DD).

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

¹http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=seb%40sebian.fr
²http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-qa/cloud-scripts.git
--