Re: DM application of Pierre Blanc

On Sat, 2014-02-08 at 11:03 +0100, Pierre Blanc wrote:

> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages :
> - etherwake
> - hexedit
> - osmctools
> - stressapptest
> and soon
> - lxctl
>
> My GnuPG key 4096R/B2158909 is signed by the Debian Developer:
> - Raphaël Hertzog <raphael@ouaza.com>
> - Stefano Zacchiroli (Debian Project Leader) <leader@debian.org>
> - Luca Capello <luca@pca.it>
> - Jonas Genannt <jonas@brachium-system.net>
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I sponsored a couple of packages (etherwake, hexedit, osmctools &
stressapptest) from Pierre in the past. He has been doing a great job in
maintaining those. He is quick in answering my comments, and doing bugs
triaging to keep the packages in shape.

Therefore, I believe that Pierre has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
Maintainer.

Regards,
-M