Re: DM application of Joe Healy

also sprach Joe Healy <joehealy@gmail.com> [2013.08.12.1701 +0200]:

I support this application.

In February 2013, Joe took the initiative to take over the package
maintenance of the Salt packages. Even though I was quite
unresponsive at the time, that didn't deter him. Over the next
couple of weeks, he polished the existing packaging, set up
git-buildpackage, and the pkg-salt-team on Alioth. His next task
will be backporting Salt to stable, which will require backporting
of dependencies, but I have no doubt he'll be able to work closely
with the involved people to converge on a solution soon. His work
never left doubt that he approaches problems to seek a good,
Debian-style solution, rather than to employ quick-n-dirty fixes.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

why didn't noah swat those two mosquitoes?