DM application of Daniel Jared Dominguez

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy, and I agree with all of them. Currently, I
maintain the wsl (upload sponsor Don Armstrong) and ledmon (upload
sponsor Daf Harries) packages as well as help with testing and enabling
Dell hardware support in Debian and Ubuntu. I also have been a Debian
user since either slink or potato, although I can't remember exactly
which. :) I'm looking to take on maintenance of more packages,
particularly at this time systems management related software, as I
believe that's currently where I can best contribute. My PGP key
0xD97B2BA886A10CC0 is signed by Debian Developers Dafydd Harries and
Kumar Appaiah. After many years as a user, I hope to become a DM.

Regards,
Jared

--
Daniel Jared Domínguez