Hello! I want to meet an interesting man. You seem to suit the situation perfectly...

Hello dear!;)
It's Sherill.
I am pretty sure you aren't against having some good time with pretty and smart woman. Consider it to be an invitation.
Ur pictures are beautiful, you r great! So I decided that I need write to that beautiful guy. Trust me, you won't feel disappointed after looking at my pics!)
I rely on your answer at least) Maybe we could go somewhere for a drink later, who knows)) Maybe I'd invite you to have a drink at my flat;)