Re: DM application of Sergey B Kirpichev

Hi,

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Sergey B Kirpichev wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages [1]: festvox-ru, libapache2-mod-bw,
> libapache2-mod-qos, monit, parser, parser-mysql, php-geoip.  and I
> co‐maintain the package awstats [2].

I have sponsored the package libapache2-mod-qos on two occasions. Sergey
has been very reactive and has addressed most of my comments. There's
still room for further improvements but his package is in a good shape.

I believe he's skilled enough to maintain this package on his own.

Please grant him DM upload rights.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer