DM application of HIGUCHI Daisuke

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the packages gkrelluim and pidgin-twitter.
My GnuPG key D439668E is signed by the Debian Developer Yukiharu Yabuki.
I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
--
Regards,
	dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E